Electric Guitar VST

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
JLS

Electric Guitar VST

Post by JLS »

Hello, I am really missing the guitar sounds in Hypersonic. Now not available in Windows 8 (C5) because Hypersonic won't load. Can anyone recommend a good Guitar VST, primarily electric? I find the Halionsonic guitar sounds lacking. Hypersonic sounds just has some nice ambiance and playability to them.

Jeff

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Electric Guitar VST

Post by Prock »

To each his/her own but I'm partial to Amplitube 3. Many good quality sounds and works well with CB 7.5.X.
It is available from IK Multimedia and they do offer a free version so you can take it for a test drive before you purchase.

Good luck and have fun deciding which new rig you are going with. ;)

Regards. 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5.20, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Scab Pickens

Post by Scab Pickens »

Prock wrote:To each his/her own but I'm partial to Amplitube 3. Many good quality sounds and works well with CB 7.5.X.
It is available from IK Multimedia and they do offer a free version so you can take it for a test drive before you purchase.

Regards. 8-)
I don't think the OP is looking for a VST effect, but rather a VST instrument ...
Windows 10 | Cubase Pro 10.5 | WaveLab Elements 8 | Dorico 3 SE | Focusrite Pro 40

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Post by Prock »

Scab Pickens wrote:
Prock wrote:To each his/her own but I'm partial to Amplitube 3. Many good quality sounds and works well with CB 7.5.X.

Regards. 8-)
I don't think the OP is looking for a VST effect, but rather a VST instrument ...
If true, and I'm sure it is, then I suggest that the OP not look into my suggestion.

Regards. 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5.20, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Bane

Post by Bane »

One word: Electi6ity
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud

JLS

Post by JLS »

Well Guitar Rig is a different alternative, but sound pretty nice. Haven't checked out the others yet, but I will. Thanks all.

JLS

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”