[SOLVED] Cubasis 2 and Cubase Elements 9.5 missing instruments

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
dubc1984

[SOLVED] Cubasis 2 and Cubase Elements 9.5 missing instruments

Post by dubc1984 »

I have full licenced copies of ipad Cubasis 2 and PC laptop Cubase LE Elements 9.5.30.

When I share a project between the devices/programs everything work except for the kits. Basically my problem is that both full versions have different kits and I would like to somehow merge the kits so the complete list is present upon both devices. I love the AM Vintage Kit 1 on the iPad and the Ozzie kit on groove agent 4 on the laptop. As you can see in the below screencaps the list of available kits are completely different with no overlap meaning that I cant have the same sounds on each device.

Cubasis:

Cubase:

Please help as this is very frustrating but ther is probably a simple solution...

Thanks
dubc
Last edited by dubc1984 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

dubc1984

Re: Cubasis 2 and Cubase Elements 9.5 missing instruments

Post by dubc1984 »

I had to upload the images to a image host.. sorry for the quality - i can't stop it getting fuzzy...

dubc1984

Post by dubc1984 »

Steinberg Australia support (Yamaha) got back to be after I emailed them. Here is their response.
Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment as the Instruments while similar to the desktop versions they are actually different.
Hopefully this may be something that can be integrated at a later date
So... that sucks. Anyone know if you can extract the sounds files from the iPad Cubasis via finder and build your own kit in Cubase?

dubc1984

Post by dubc1984 »

I ended up finding that the kits on the ipad were from the "Allen Morgan Signature Drums Vol 1 and 2" so problem solved!

Return to “General”