Distinct audio quality difference btw audio in cubase and exported audio

OK Svennilenni,
Reading between the lines thanks for advising against getting a more expensive audio interface thinking that will be a solution.
You probably saved me from making an expensive purchase and not getting the desired result so appreciated.

There are no issues with mixing and exporting correctly.
I understand about real time exports control room 44K 48K and higher 16 24 32bit float and their correlation and dithering and its inherent correlation.
When I listen on the same device with the same reference headphones x3 different or monitors etc at the same volume on the audio interface there is a difference inside compared to the wav upon export whatever kind of export or format that is slight volume maybe 0.5db and the mix is thinner particularly bass response transparency and notability of saturation most people prob won’t notice it it is probably 2-5% its negligible that’s why I don’t master and send mixes to a mastering engineer.
Also maybe all DAW’s have an irk that may well be the case.

One of my highly knowledgable pals has a ssl soundscape which he uses to render the wavs with cubase 10 as the intermediary.
He doesn’t have issues with this aspect however in my opinion there is an issue with going from pristine digital to analogue another rabbit hole territory.
Again I appreciate taking your time to respond in detail good point higher end interface will make an irk a bigger Irk.
Thanks
PricklySicklyBear