restoring full version iap of Cubasis 2 LE on new device, without unlocking with compatible audio hardware

hello

i have an iPad Air 2 and iRig Keys MIDI keyboard by IK Multimedia.
i have Cubasis 2 LE on iPad Air 2, then used iRig Keys to unlock the limited features.
afterwards, i bought the full feature iap set, granting me access to full version of Cubasis within Cubasis 2 LE app.

now, my iPad Air 2 has faulty audio caused by hardware, and my iRig Keys stopped working due to age.
i plan to buy a new iPad Air 2019, and Korg microKEY for my new MIDI keyboard.
i want to install Cubasis 2 LE on the new iPad and restore purchases to get the full version
i noticed that, Korg microKEY is not listed as one of the compatible audio hardware to unlock Cubasis 2 LE.

my question is,
since i already bought the full feature set iap in Cubasis 2 LE, can i restore purchases of Cubasis 2 LE without “unlocking” it?
or, do i need to “unlock” Cubasis 2 LE first, before i can restore purchases to get the full version?

if the second statement applies,
then im forced to get another iRig Keys (just to unlock Cubasis 2 LE), since the one i currently have now is broken.

my question is,
since i already bought the full feature set iap in Cubasis 2 LE, can i restore purchases of Cubasis 2 LE without “unlocking” it?
or, do i need to “unlock” Cubasis 2 LE first, before i can restore purchases to get the full version?

Hi,

The Full Feature Set IAP will install without being required to unlock Cubasis LE from demo mode.
These are the steps:

• Install Cubasis LE from the App Store
  • Open the in-app shop
  • Tap “Restore purchases”

Of course, it is required to be logged in with the same account, previously used for the Full Feature Set in-app purchase.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars