My Microsoft One Drive nightmare!

I think the word is fairly self-explanatory.

That’s kind of my point.

One of your assumptions appears to be that all people are sane, all of the time. Musicians, and artists in general in my experience, would not belong to a group that tend to guard their intellectual property rights fastidiously, at all times. I’m not arguing against these services, it’s great technology (and are we not lucky to have it, during this pandemic?) but people need to be aware of the downsides as well, given the current mass theft of IP happening on a global scale.

Seriously?

OK maybe you were being serious, but the fact that you haven’t heard of any data breaches from OneDrive might be even more worrying. Try even Microsoft’s own search engine Bing (scroll down a bit, and then, for balance, maybe check out some neutral news sources).

It’s not just data breaches you should be worried about. Have you read and understood all the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up for that service? Was there a paragraph there that permitted the other party to change the terms of the agreement unilaterally? If you were to object, where would the court proceedings be held, and who would pay for it?

Just sayin’ …