UR22 mkII - Audio dropouts problem

Well here’s my last development. After trying to roll back on the W10 version, and managing to totally corrupt my steinberg tools and usb driver installation, being able to uninstall or reinstall at all, aftern trying things like ccleaner, and a bunch of other registry cleaning tools etc etc. I got hugely frustrated working with headphones and using my eleven rack as interface, I said screw it, and install a reinstall W10 from scratch, using an old version from a installation CD, putting my daw offline to avoid Windows update, installing all newest drivers for mobo, AGP etc, and the last tools and driver from Steinberg and Nuendo. I loaded a sesión, loaded some plugins, put the driver to low latency and reduced the buffer to the lowest setting. Got a latency of 2.5 ms and fire it up. I was expecting drop out city as before, but to my surprise there were none. I continued loading some plugins, setting a loop, and just keep playing. Finally managed to get a dropout and the dreaded USB interruption message on the driver configuration. But this was more normal behaviour to me, like it used to be. I mean after all, I was at the lowest buffer settings, with low latency setting and It was just a single dropout, were before I would get crazy drop outs all the time and with much more conservative buffer settings. So definetly there’s something going on in the last Windows updates that really screws up the Yamaha driver’s performance for good. BTW I have not done any special configuration to this fresh Windows install yet, have not even set the basic stuff like the power settings, etc. Nor did I disabled Intel stepping, turbo mode, and all the other suggestions on steinberg’s suggestions, blah blah. In the Bios I only reloaded the factory settings (optimum configuration option), and after installing Windows, I just proceded to install the UR28M Tools/drivers and Nuendo afterwards, that was all.
I’m going to continue installing and loading all my stuff from backup, do the usual Windows optimizations that are suggested everywhere, and for now, I’ll just keep the DAW offline and continue like that.