"Receive file lost connection" when Get HD Files pressed

It was repeatable all last night during testing. I tried rebooting both machines and tried to get files for hours with no luck. This morning, I tried it again and it got four out of five hd files. I have no idea what happened. I’m thinking that there was a connection I had not downloaded from a different performer that might have been the fifth hd file that would not come over. I deleted all files and started over again. This time it appeared to work. There were other issues like it seemed that only one of the two channels was recorded but I got it twice. Anyway, that’s a whole other issue to resolve. Someone should create a video tutorial that goes into detail of how it all works and what to look for when it goes wrong. It took me way to long to understand that what I get in my session is only a low quality MP3 of all their tracks and the way to get the individual tracks in full resolution is to get hd files.

It’s a very cool app that could have great uses. The documentation is just poor. I really thank you guys for jumping in and helping me understand it more.