Wavelab won't find all Waves Plug-ins [SOLVED]

Do any Waves plugs open in Wavelab?

When Wavelab scans the plugs, do you see it scanning the Waveshells and the individual Waves plugs?

I have spent a total of 5-6 hours over 3 different occasions with 3 different waves support guys & Team Viewer. I have to say, Waves support has gone 100% attempting to figure out the issue when I’m not even sure it’s a Waves problem. How much time has Steinberg USA Phone Support spent? Nothing! Send us information, and “we will turn it into the team.” When asking if Team Viewer might help the repose was “I could take a look, but I highly doubt I could resolve your issue.” I have been told multiple times a Steinberg representative will call me back but that hasn’t happened either.

Keep in mind that Waves and Wavelab 10 is not officially supported yet. Any testing should be done with Waves & WL 9.5.

All versions of Cubase scan and find all my Waves plug-ins 100%.

Honestly, the Waves guy was exasperated after the last solid 2 hour team viewer session, however I felt his conclusion was a bit rushed. And since his help, I have read a bit more about what might be causing this.

Feel free to PM me for a possible solution before you contact Waves. It may save them some time. :wink: