Advantages to using the mixer?

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
Woodcrest Studio

Re: Advantages to using the mixer?

Post by Woodcrest Studio »

The reason for that routing scheme it to have the send levels on faders so I can shut the screen off, ride and have all the control at my fingertips. If I was mousing, I would not have it that way.

Check your PMs I sent you something.

Lenny Lee

Post by Lenny Lee »

Woodcrest Studio wrote:The reason for that routing scheme it to have the send levels on faders so I can shut the screen off, ride and have all the control at my fingertips. If I was mousing, I would not have it that way.
Gotcha! makes sense to me now. Thanks, Tom. 8-)
aka FastnLoose

Lenny Lee at Bandcamp

Box o' Chocolates at CDBaby

lisa-martin

Post by lisa-martin »

All the baked goodies need better and accurate mixing. Better mixing means better taste, better fluff, and better raw material utilization. The planetary mixers ensure the best possible mixing of the ingredients and thus the goodies prepared with it are the best ones. But if you use mixer continuously it may be heating up and so not use a mixer for long term.
Last edited by lisa-martin on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC »

When a spammers automatic search slightly misses the mark....
Nuendo 10.3 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 2004 build 19041.450 / Ryzen 1700 3.6GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Radeon VII / ASUS x370-A mobo ::::: RX Post Production Suite 4 / DaVinci Resolve

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”