Difference Cubasis LE 3 + In-App-Upgrade <-> Cubasis 3 ?

If I do the in-app-Upgrade of Cubasis LE 3 to “Cubasis LE with all the features of the full Cubasis version” - do I really have the full version of Cubasis 3 with all PlugIns & Instruments? Can I import my Cubasis 2 in-app-purchases in this version al well? Or are there any differences left?

Hi Hartmut,

The Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP, updates Cubasis LE 3 with all the features of Cubasis 3.
Previous Cubasis LE 2 instrument and effect in-app purchases can be freely transferred to Cubasis LE 3.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

thanks for your answer.

So if I understand it right it is not possible to transfer the Cubasis 2 (without “LE”) in-app purchases into Cubasis LE 3 with Full Feature Set IAP?!

Greetings,
Hartmut

I installed Cubasis 3 LE and purchased the complete upgrade and all the models in the store. All work in 3 LE.

But Cubasis 3 doesn’t restore or recognize these purchases & upgrades.

Should I delete 3 completely and just use 3 LE upgraded? Though I’m reticent since your FAQs x-out some functions for the LE on iOS.

Or continue to keep both on my iPad?

(Also I’m using a Steinberg UR44C as much as I can)

Thank you in advance for your time and attention!

Mike

Hi @Michael_Herleman,

Thanks for your message.

I am not sure I got your point correctly.

Please have a look at our dedicated forum article to find out how to transfer existing Cubasis 2 instrument and effect plug-in in-app purchases from Cubasis2 to Cubasis 3:

Does this help to resolve your problem?

Thanks
Lars

I have purchased many in-app purchases on Cubasis 2 (not the LE version).

If I download Cubasis LE 3 - and then pay for the in=app upgrade to the full version of Cubasis LE3 (the “Cubasis 3 Full Feature Set” in-app purchase) can still get my Cubasis 2 (again - NOT LE version) purchases restored once I’ve paid for the Cubasis LE3 in-app purchase)?

from the link posted above, it appears that the only upgrade path that isn’t supported is Cubasis 2 → Cubasis LE3 (with full version in-app enabled)…

is that correct?