VST Transit Go and VST Transit Join beta released

Dear Steinberg, dear all,
In the coronavirus world, as a Logic user I am trying to switch to Cubase that I bought some time ago. I was starting on Atari ST! I finally got the VST transit join, but HOW to configure it with Logic? I am so excited about the remote work. There is a tutorial for ProTools but I need Logic. I have created the Inst1 track where my instrument is set to VST Transit but when i press record on the Transit Plugin nothing records, I set the Logic Pro X audio as an input, which is ok, but the I want to record something into it… I am just getting an empty silent audio track in the VST Transit Join. No tutorial for Logic… Any solution? IN LOGIC it is not possible to "route the audio tracks’ Logic channel as the tutorial is saying to the instrument channel input (VST Transit Join is the instrument plugin)
UPDATE: OK I have found the CHAIN function in the PLUGIN but there is a problem, whenever I open this the sound in Logic bacames crackled… Whnever I choose my audio as input, When I disable the input it is normal again . What is wrong there??? And the more, the plugin crashes Logic X

2 Likes