Cubase 10.0.60 Maintenance Update

Hi, I was thinking of starting a new thread about a related issue, but then I found this thread, sorry for “ressurrecting” it as it is now 3 months old… Anyway, I have Cubase Artist 10 installed both in Windows 10 and Windows7 (dual boot PC). At a certain point, after comparing Cubase 10.0.03 on win7 with the same 10.0.03 version in win10 I came to the conclusion that the performance was identical and stopped using cubase on win7 (but kept it there). All the later cubase10 updates (from 10.0.04 to 10.0.06) were only installed on win10. Everything went well until lately I began to notice a gradually worsening performance, CPU spikes, high CPU consumption, even when Cubase was not playing at all and even with very few (3 or 4) and light VSTis.
I booted to win7 and loaded the same song in Cubase 10.0.03 that I still had there and the difference was abismal! Everything played smoothly as it should and without any CPU spikes and with the average CPU consumption about 1/4 of the one showed in the 10.0.06 cubase at Windows 10 !.. I’m not sure if it was the last Microsoft updates or if the difference is due to something on the 10.0.06 cubase update (or both!). I wanted to roll back to 10.0.03 on win10, but I can’t find that update installer anymore.
I’ve been using the 10.0.06 since it was available, and I think the situation has been worsening since then, I didn’t notice it immediately, it seems to have been gradual, but I’m not sure… Anyone knows where on the Steinberg site I can download these previous versions?.. I could only find the 0.5 and 0.6, but I’d like to try with 10.0.3 and 10.0.4 too, on win10.
Also, if anyone has any other suggestions to solve this problem, I’d be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.