Cubase 10.0.60 Maintenance Update

Hi

Some big issues since i updated to .60 a week or so ago. I think i may have missed an update so think i was using 0.40 previously, possibly 0.50 (Whichever it was was running perfectly).

Firstly the update installer that i downloaded from the Steinberg Assistant brought up an error, but it has done that before so i chose to ignore the error and let it continue.

Issues -

• unusually high CPU usage and spikes

• Ram is stacking (instances of Cubase aren’t terminating according to Task Manager and Ram isn’t being released. I have to End process Tree for each one and they are stacking maybe 4/5 times)

• Cubase crashes almost everytime i shutdown Cubase (which happened before but much less frequently)

• My keyboard and Panorama P1 are suddenly not being recognised randomly when i launch a project. Requires a restart and they work again.

• Glitchy graphics on my second monitor as if my GFX Card isn’t being used which may well be related to the issue i posted earlier today below

SCREENSHOT

EDIT

On that last point I rolled back to 0.40 and experience the same OpenGL crash. Turns out that occurs when i backup my template and try to use the newly created project.