Last TOOLS for MR version 1.7.9 for macOS released

Whilst I understand that support resources need to be allocated differently sometimes, to drop support for any product which retails in this kind of price bracket, comes as a bit of a shock. I think perhaps you may have lost sight of just how expensive these products are - and that many customers, like myself, are not earning money from our use of these products; in other words, we are not professionals. I also think the announcement of the end of support is perhaps a bit on the brief side and, as such, doesn’t help to reflect the empathy it claims - though I realise you have clearly not made this decision lightly. Without wishing to gripe, but merely to register agreement with the unhappy consensus of this thread, it is reasonable and inevitable that potential buyers of MR816 replacement options are jittery at the prospect of investing further in SB hardware. The appetite for it has definitely been diminished somewhat. And I write as a long-time SB supporter and advocate who has never found anything to complain about with SB before now.

1 Like