Cubasis Sale available & Update Pre-Announcement

Hi all,

First and foremost, we very much hope that you and yours are up and well during these times!

Below please find the details about the current Cubasis Sale, which lasts from March 25 to April 8, 2020.

As previously announced, the upcoming Cubasis 3.0.2 update will bring back the highly requested Apple Pencil support and MiniSampler edit functionality, alongside further improvements and fixes. The update is planned to be released on March 30, 2020.

Please stay healthy everybody!

Best wishes,
Lars

Cubasis Sale (March 25 to April 08, 2020)

Cubasis
・Cubasis 3 $33.99/37.99€ (Reg. $49.99/54.99€)
・Cubasis 2 $15.99/17.99€ (Reg. $23.99/26.99€)

Cubasis In-App Purchases
・Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP $9.99/10.99€ (Reg. $19.99/21.99€)
・Classic Machines IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・Micrologue ARP IAP $1.99/2.29€ (Reg. $4.99/5.49€)
・FX Pack 1 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・FX Pack 2 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)

I have been waiting for more than 3 years and my simple request has not been fulfilled, why do you ignore what I need

Hi kimocool,

What are you waiting for?

Best,
Lars

Hi there. What about upgrading from Cubasis 2? What is the price and how to make it? Is there any upgarde price?

Hi RoppongiRed,

Thank you for your message.

Please have a look at our Cubasis 3 Sale Statement: Cubasis 3 Sale statement - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

Best,
Lars

I need micro tuner scale

Hi RoppongiRed,

Thanks for your message.

Please have a look at our Cubasis 3 Sale statement right here:

Hope that answers your question!

Best,
Lars

I bought Fl studio mobile they manage mostly everything registering their users in their web site, that way they offer many things using the website including windows version discount etc.

They have a very powerful marketing via website registered users offers. Not just discount for every body.
They respect loyalty.

I deleted the program completely. See how my words were ignored, and this is not the first time

Hi kimocoool,

Sorry to read this.

While we try our best to fulfill the wishes of our users, our decisions will not meet everyone‘s choices.

If you no longer want to use Cubasis, it might make sense to ask Apple for a refund.

Best,
Lars

I just want the micro tuner scale, I need you to add it, so you know why I want this. Because Arabic music does not work without him and I have waited a lot since I bought cubasis and in every update I wait for the micro tuner scale.

[/quote]
I just want the micro tuner scale, I need you to add it, so you know why I want this. Because Arabic music does not work without him and I have waited a lot since I bought cubasis and in every update I wait for the micro tuner scale.
[/quote]

Hi kimocoool,

We do our best to fulfil user-requests where possible.

Due to the fact, the Cubasis team is fairly small, we always have to carefully plan our scopes, in order to being able to maintain the app and/or release new features on a regular basis.

In order to have Cubasis prepared for the future, the full team worked on rewriting the app from scratch the last years, while releasing Cubasis 2 maintenance and feature updates in parallel. Recently, we’ve released Cubasis 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 to resolve many user-requested issues, and bringing back highly-requested features. Alongside we’ve released Cubasis LE 3.

Unfortunately, and due to scopes already planned, I am unable to give you an estimate for the micro tuner scale request at this moment. However, you should be able to use a third party audio unit instrument, that provides the feature.

Hope that explains the situation.

Best wishes,
Lars

[/quote]

Hi kimocoool,

Due to the fact, the Cubasis team is fairly small, we always have to carefully plan our scopes, in order to being able to maintain the app and/or release new features on a regular basis.

In order to have Cubasis prepared for the future, the full team worked on rewriting the app from scratch the last years, while releasing Cubasis 2 maintenance and feature updates in parallel. Recently, we’ve released Cubasis 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 to resolve many user-requested issues, and bringing back highly-requested features. Alongside we’ve released Cubasis LE 3.

Unfortunately, and due to scopes already planned, I am unable to give you an estimate for the micro tuner scale request at this moment. However, you should be able to use a third party audio unit instrument, that provides the feature.

Best wishes,
Lars
[/quote]

What is the way to get my money back, knowing that I made :cry:

I don’t want to do that, but I waited a lot of time and couldn’t find help :cry:

Hi kimocoool,

Best wishes,
Lars
[/quote]

What is the way to get my money back, knowing that I made :cry:

I don’t want to do that, but I waited a lot of time and couldn’t find help :cry:
[/quote]

Hi kimocoool,

The App Store is fully managed by Apple.
Please get in touch with them to ask for a refund.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Lars

Damn… I missed the sales. Stumbled upon it by digging into upgrade possibilities from v2 to v3. Is there a newsletter to subscribe to so I will not miss the next sales? Hope the next sales will be soon, corona situation and quarantaine and all that :wink:

Hi icyamie,

Sorry to read that you’ve missed the current sale.

This should be the path to the newsletter and news:

My Steinberg → My Newsletter → click the red “Subscribe Now” button.
You might want to make sure to add info[@]news.steinberg.net to your firewall / spam list of exceptions.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars