Will we get a new version of VST Transit without the bugs????

Hi,

The midi file was created in the Midi folder that Cubase creates in that particular song folder. It creates these files when tracks are uploaded to VST Transit. So the file was being created by a track that had a particular VST instrument on it. It would create a midi file that would fill up my hard drive until Cubase froze.

I removed the offending VST instrument and moved the performance to a midi track and everything uploaded to VST Transit. I did not try to use the VST Instrument again.

The VST Transit window is slow. When I click on a button, it take time for anything to happen, usually I get a spinning beach ball and then something happens. While I was uploading a song, I clicked on Profile and it caused Cubase to crash.

I’m running Mojave on a 2019 MacBook Pro with 6 cores and 32 gig of ram.

Concerning, freezed VST instruments, It would be really useful to have VST Transit send the frozen files to the cloud when we freeze a track so other collaborators can hear the tracks as they are supposed to sound when they do not have the vet plug ins installed on their system.

Thank you for the timely response.