How is the Coronavirus affecting your business?

Did you listen to the link?

My point was, basically, that this guy can’t relate to the reality of so many people. Maybe your idea of what a “common working man” is differs from mine. Anyway, things are so ridiculous right now that I can barely function. The property I have been living in for the past five years has been sold. The new owners gave us thirty days to get the hell out. Nice timing, right? I’m getting prepared to move one thousand miles back to my home town in one week. Got a truck and a car dolly reserved, but who knows if I’ll actually be able to travel by that time. If that is the case, I’ll be homeless and jobless. I’m a machinist by trade, not a professional audio guy who can work remotely in any way. I currently do one off and prototype work for the likes of HP, Seagate, and many other critical (government connected) companies. I probably won’t be able to find a job in the same range. My Mastercam skills will help, along with my drive and determination. But, who knows.

I have never seen anything like this. People are completely losing it. I just want to be able to buy some organic ground beef again …

(Nothing against you personally. I have read and have enjoyed many of your thoughtful posts)