Compatibility with previous Windows versions no longer maintained

In the defence of win10 i would say for me it has been a welcome OS platform and one in which i am happy and yes, even prefer to Macos which i still use (and is not without itā€™s huge update troubles now and then)

What i am more troubled by is areas of Cubase Code that has not been adressed for windows 10. An spplication coded for windows10 should not really be having compatibility issues (Weird GUI errors on some parts of the program). For cubase 10 to be downgraded for windows 8 compatibility shows to me more of an issue with Cubase coding than Windows 10.

Having said all this the may 2004 windows update has been full of issues that Microsoft are frantically trying to address for roll out.

What bothers me, is that i upgraded from 8.5 to Cubase 10 to run on windowsv10 for continued professional use and now it shows as no longer compatible with win10 (may 2004 version) as well as C10 supposedly being at end of life regarding updates.

No official word from Steinberg about 2004 who list 1909 as last supported versionā€¦

If Steinberg really are no longer supporting old windows versionsā€¦at least support the new ones for versions listed as built for them that being c10/10.5 to run with full compatibility with Win10.

Rant over.