please.. what graphic card?

Well, what is your specific issue Sylvain? Is it that you have a latency from the time the video frame is supposed to be seen until it is actually seen on your monitor?

If that’s the issue, then of course make sure you’re playing back a video format that’s good for post work, like Prores or DNxHD.

Then after that you can delay the video signal in Nuendo so that you end up in sync again. I would hope that rendering audio to video would then NOT take that compensation into account and everything should be fine.

Other than that the only thing I can think of is getting a dedicated card for playout, like one from Blackmagic Design. I think you still may have to fiddle with output settings though. But I’m not sure you’ll get so much better latency with another consumer/gamer graphics card that you actually gain something.

For what it’s worth I’m running a Radeon VII with 16GB VRAM and my offset is set to “70” ms, going over an HDMI to DVI-D cable to a DELL 24 inch IPS monitor. I’m not sure about the latency specs for that monitor btw, but it’s clearly different from the plasma TV I used to send video to. Hopefully my next screen will be an LG Oled which will require yet another calibration.