[SOLVED] Cubasis LE 2 stays in demo mode even when connected to compatible device

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the additional info. I was able to locate an apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter. I live in New Zealand so had to go to five stores before I was able to locate one $52. I connected with a USB cable I found with the correct connections and the activation appears to have worked, there was a message stating it was activated.

Still the app says it’s in demo mode, when I look at the Shop link in Cubasis LE, it says Registered FREE. I am assuming it is activated since it hasn’t closed the demo after 30 minutes. Seems a little unstable it crashes As I record tracks. I look forward to the next release it may be more stable with the Yamaha device? At this stage, I don’t feel it’s very useable due to the various issues I am encountering.

BTW, while connected with the USB to lightning adapter the iPad doesn’t charge. I’ve had to connect it a couple times because I wasn’t sure the activation stuck due to Shop status.

Thanks for your help none the less. :star::star::star::star::star: