EUCON Update!

Thank you, couldn’t said it better myself.
I also have an S3 plus dock and iPad on my studio, its not perfect, but it does 90% on Nuendo of what it does 100% in PT.
Some users are reporting a crash with PT Control when loading 40+ tracks in Nuendo, not having that issue at all, it all works like intended when I select the track on the Control app track tab.
I ocasionally do Post work on a bigger studio than mine, it has a full blown S6, its a big mixing stage, and I do not get any workflow improvements regarding my own setup. ( already posted on this forum my personal experiences regarding this subject).
Ive made an internal and personal study regarding Nuendo users in the industry around the world, and it showed that Nuendo is indeed gaining market from PT in the Game Sound Design Market.
Also, it showed that ALMOST EVERY Post audio engineer that works with PT, have worked with Nuendo and had a positive experience.( Hardware integration is the main reason Engineers stick with Avid nowadays).
Its not that uncommon to mix in Nuendo with an S6, and that’s where Steinberg s dropping the ball, even the Nuage seems outdated compared to the S6, working on Nuendo.
To conclude, if Steinberg/Yamaha want that Software innovation and sales without proprietary Hardware?! I advise trying to cultivate a good relationship with Avid, and not lose sight of the Eucon protocol.

M.D.