Fishman Triple Play and HALion 6

Has anyone used H6 in the Fishman Triple Play application? When I try to open H6 in the app, it crashes. All other VST instruments seem to work fine, including HALion Sonic 3, Retrologue, Padshop, my Komplete instruments, etc. I have also checked my H6 and it is up to date and works fine in Cubase and in standalone mode. I have also tried to isolate the VST 2.x and 3.x versions but that doesn’t seem to help. Has anyone tried it?

Hello,

I know it is very late after the original posting, but I discovered the problem buying a Fishman Triple Play for my guitar and trying to add Halion 6 in the Fishman application (64 bits version).
Halion 6 is discovered but as soon as selected for a stripe, the application crashes. This app perfectly works with other VST as Kontact, Pigment and some other Steinberg VSTs, but I have bought great sounds for Halion and hope I could use them, not only in Cubase.

Do note that from Cubase, using my fishman Triple Play as an input for Halion perfectly works, but I want to use the fishman app which has dedicated options for guitar playing.

I will report a bug… but may be someone here has a solution ?

Hi jaslan and csurieux,
I’m able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-8178”.
We will see if we can do something in this matter, if not I will contact the developers at Fishman.
Thanks for your reports and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge

Thanks, looks like we will have a solution later or sooner.