Cubase 11

Yeah same in my country

Also i want to add support 4k display
In studio one i can open native instruments, other 3rd party plugins
I want to use waves studio rack but the studio rack in cubase its poor i cant press any button to resize the scale
My studio rack its only open as one fader :rofl: the other options i cant seeing it

This problem is one of Steinberg’s very troublesome problems
My screen is for 4k, and when I run Studio One, it works with me smoothly, on any screens, and even waves plugins , studio rack and Native instrument (Kontakt).

I cannot operate it properly and clearly in Cubase, even though Studio One with one press of a button I can fix it, knowing that Studio One sometimes without any thing works automatically.
When will Steinberg prolong this topic? I participated in this forum to share this topic with you. I found many talking about it. I sent a lot of emails to Steinberg a lot about many problems and they not responses.

I know that some other plugins companies bear part of the problem, but since they are working well in Studio One, Steinberg has no excuse for not supporting the screens.
It is not logical to add it in the next update 11 and we buy this update because finally this is not an additional feature this is a basic problem …