Glowing Review in Tape-Op Magazine.

Thanks - and thanks for taking the time with me…

I’ve plenty of experience to draw on from throughout my audio engineer career so far. I’m mainly involved in the folk music/roots music sphere, with a good deal of mixing live band performances - I know my way around putting an album or two together.! I rarely do film sound or creative sound-design projects; I have done and I do understand some of the techniques etc, but I appreciate that is quite a different skill-set required.

So, back to where this all started (‘am I using the app right’? lack of proper tutorial videos/real-world examples etc, etc). Seems, as Robin pointed out, these new, upcoming ‘official’ tutorials aren’t going to be any great shakes away from whats seen on videos already out there - I’m probably not missing out on any of the apps technical merits or use of the tools within (when we do eventually get to see them).

With that, I now know its not me; I was curious, I took a look. Results were ‘varied’ enough shall we say, during my trial run, to not make me seek any sort of ‘instant-buy’ approval from the label boss. Right now, this tool is not an essential need.

Cheers,
Bob