Repurposing CMC series devices as MIDI controllers

Hey i use Bome Translator Pro with my AI all the time in video editing software (Vegas Pro 16 + SolveigMM video splitter etc…), the joggle is much more faster and easy to use for my hands (i have a both hand issue) than my ShuttleXpress that with time became defective (a move is not equal to one frame and need several ones, but it’s old, own it since 2012).
how to have different feature on the job of AI who has one possibility instead of the one from my shuttle Xpress who has two ?
i made two bome presets , one to do an edit in video software by “Frame”, and one by K-frame. how to switch between the two ? i use the “Job” Button (it’s bome who switch it, there is a feature "switch to preset number 2 if Midi comman “Note On 35” (for example) is send.
so i replaced my shuttleExpress for video editing by the AI Jog + Bome Translator.

a friend of mine made a script with AutoHotKey for me to switch automatically between different software / presets without having to do it manually in Bome (unfortunatly, this feature is not available in bome). here is the script :

1 Like