Cubase 9.5.41 update available

Thanks

Mediabay sync is still broken for me. I thought it was fixed but upon installing v10 I noticed it was off there. I then tried loading up 9.5.41 and it’s off there too.

As before if I drag the ‘off’ loop into the project from then on the Mediabay syncs properly for that loop and any others.

Is anyone here getting consistent tight sync in the Mediabay when playing loops to the tempo of the project?

Please fix the download link for Cubase Pro 9.5.41 Update (Win 64). Mac link works, but Windows won’t even start to download.

Working fine here, downloaded 9.5.41 update completely with no problem (Windows).

I deactivated F-Secure Internet Security and managed to download the update. Just wondering why it didn’t block the Mac update, only that Windows one? :confused:

Sampler is BROKEN, doesn’t work at all when you drag and drop audio from anywhere!

If so, this is a rudeness for the users who still on 9.5 and want to keep on it for a while … ¿why the silence Steinberg?

hey guys
just updated to cubase 9.5
everything works perfectly exacpt the Sampler Track. when ever i drag a file on the sampler track. my cubase crashes.
any ideas what i should do?
big thanks

will 9.5.50 be released ?

This is indeed a very interesting qusestion given the fact that exclusive 9.5 Bugs, which remained throughout the whole 9.5 iterations (like track selection issue) were only fixed in 10.0.15

it has been…quietly!

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/cubase_95.html

[/quote]

it has been…quietly!

[/quote]

I wish it had been even quieter. I’m back on 9 now. Tons of crashes in 9.5.50. Pretty unusable here. I only started using it about a month ago after it started working properly after a year of purchase. I wonder how Steinberg manage this? None of the other software companies whose software I own can do what Steinberg can do. Maybe Steiny could license out this Fup.

Anyone also noticed it’s impossible to play cubase 9.5 tracks in older versions of cubase? this was never an issue? I sometimes get back to cubase 8.5 (32bit) to make use of some 32 bit plugins that aren’t available as 64 bit, but I can’t do that anymore and I work together with someone who has 9.5 and I run version 9, we can’t work together on projects via the cloud anymore which sucks!!!

Where can I get this update? 9.5.5 has a lot of issues.

Please, somebody share a link with 9.5.41.

i got it from here:

hope that helps.
brane

Hello all,

I am running Cubase 9.0.4 and want to purchase the 9.5 update. Is this still possible now that 10 has been released? I don’t see any option for this in the online shop.

Thanks

If it was still possible, you would obviously see an option for it.

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping for the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites