Cubase 10.5 Demo Projects

Thank you Paul Marx thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

I’ve wasted 3 hours of my life searching for missing Padshop presets. ALL YOUR presets were missing and 4 FOUR wav files were simply absent. I know I must be grateful because you’ve shared your amazing work FOR FREE and I must take it as it is, with no expectations and complaints. But burn in hell with all your free stuff if you don’t get a simple thing that when you use any custom presets with files which are not included in Cubase Pro you must write some comments for other people to let them know what to do. There are track Notepads, Project Notepad in Cubase or you could attach a .txt file with your notes to the project… but you did nothing. So now we’ve got our wasted time and a broken project.

And special thanks go to Steinberg team for their Padshop description! “More than 570 presets”!!! What do you really mean guys??? 571 or 599 perhaps 26782346873 ? - This is also “More than 570”. And at the “New in 2” page we can see “100 new presets and samples” so does it mean “More than 670” in total??? I know that Cubase Pro is a perfect software with NO bugs and there are no such topics on the forum like “Missing content” so there’s no need to specify the actual number of presets… But what the hell guys!!! With all your marketing-oriented-minds and language, life is getting worse. Please stop it. When you go to buy new shoes you expect to see the actual size but not something like “Larger than 42”, so with the software we need real numbers to be able to check the proper installation.

Well I’m pretty much disappointed. It looks like everybody are doing their best to deliver the best things but one person is too lazy or too much in hurry to make some notes and check the files, other guys are profit oriented and at the end we have disappointment, spoiled mood and frustration.