Issues

You know on desktop DAW meaning presonus studio one ( because I can’t afford Cubase ) they have impact which is pretty much Beatmaker 3 within the daw … that breaks everything on different tracks. But Beatmaker 3 dosent like Cubasis. One would have to mix everything down beat wise into Cubasis , hope for the best and not have the option to controlling the sound qualities do individual tracks. It’s one thing buying a ton of apps , but it’s freaking insane! Having to buy 20.00 AUM and wondering if I need Audiobus. Yet after buying both Cubasis and beatmaker one needs more useless apps that don’t offer anything like AUM and Audiobus or both Audiobus and AUM just to sorta link Beatmaker and Cubasis. I’m not bitching , just frustrated. Why not just make it able to link Beatmaker and Cubasis together? Because both apps do not like each other. There isn’t anything out there on the inter web world to resolve the issue Lars. Wait , using a desktop daw is the answer. SMH! I totally dig your apple daw and beatmaker … just wish it would work together right.