Steinberg support email

Hi,

Help me please with almost the same but different situation.
I have an issue with e-licenser. A license for Absolute 4 Collection can’t be found in MyStainberg → [My Products] → Software - section. FAQ-page doesn’t fully answers to my question. And in case I “Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?” propose me to “Submit a ticket”. Pressing the “Submit a ticket”-button leads me to MySteinberg → [My Support]-page. Where the fun is starting.
Currently I’m in Poland (which is in EU). Steinberg distributor for Poland mentioned like service handling only MI (which is looks like Media Interface - my question is regarding license, so doesn’t look like fit).
Trying to sent a request from MySteinberg (My Support → Create support request) provides me with link to “Steinberg distributors”. Suppose it’s like that because of “country” mentioned in my profile settings which is out of EU - my account is pretty old and I have moved to another country since I created it. So I made my purchase from steinberg.net official site being in EU. But I have no possibility to change this setting in MyAccount. Button this field is locked for editand provided with instructions: “In order to change your country, please get in touch with us.”.
So I can’t find any possibility to find how to contact support for my case.

Maybe someone knows how to handle the case if:

• FAQ doen’t cover your case totally;
  • steinberg.net user account [Profile Info]-page doesn’t give opportunity to change “country”;
  • there is no “Steinberg distributors” in country where I am handling issues related to e-licenser and licenses issues;
  • there is no possibility to contact steinberg directly with mail (because there is no e-mail anywhere mentioned for that)…

I’ve stuck. ))) And now instead of one issue with e-licenser I have +1 issue with support. :laughing:
Please… Please!!! Does anybody know how can I “get in touch with steinberg”? I really want to. :wink: And I’ve made extra-efforts already only for finding this possibility of contact.

Best regards,
Denis