SpectraLayers 6 Tutorials

It’s coming; unfortunately everything slows down during the holiday season…

Which Holiday season?

I would think Mr. Lobel means the summer vacation season when everyone leaves to avoid the tourists! :smiley:

Sorry, right, I meant summer vacation :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

Seriously, the lack of any serious tutorials is, at this point, veeeery worrying. Not to say it’s weird to say the least…

I’m not sure I find it worrying but it I think it indicates Steinberg’s (lack of) commitment to the product !

Maybe Steinberg is letting Robin do them himself.

This is the sort of product that needs good tutorials, given the very different nature of its approach.

Hi, we’re currently recruiting someone specifically to produce those tutorials. Stay tuned…

great news

Get Dan Worral!

… as long as his diction is as clear as Greg Ondo’s.

Ondo is great. Except that I wish he hadn’t done that Ferris Bueller movie.

Anyone? Anyone? :smiley:

Coming soon, I guess :smiley: A little patience doesn’t hurt.

The user interface of SpectraLayers Pro 6 has completely been redesigned to build on the original use of image editing software, and the result is a powerful, intuitive program that feels familiar right away.

What part did he play, in the movie?

What is the status on tutorial videos? I’m personally really dissapointed on the lack of videos. I’m regretting the purchase at this point.

I’m looking forward.

Still being made but meanwhile you can have a look at this video introduction to SpectraLayers I made a couple weeks ago: Introduction to SpectraLayers - YouTube - not an official video but it contains some tutorials.

Thank you!