Important | Music Studio on iPhone using iOS 13

I’m guessing there is a lot of finger pointing between Apple and Steinberg as to whom is responsible for this massive blunder or we’ve been completely abandoned. Now that Cubasis 3 is released, maybe there’ll be more time to address music studio issues. C3 is a completely new app re-worked from the ground up and not as an update to cubasis 2 (which C2 users are also charged $50 for it…shame) and is loaded with many user requests. Since September of last year, MS users have had just ONE request which is to merely have music studio work on their phones. It’s a real shame not getting any reply from the team because posts on the cubasis forums are replied to promptly from an employee. It’s a shame to read how many users aren’t only requesting but BEGGING to get MS fixed for fear of loosing their work, sanity and peace of mind. Even if the team lied and said they were currently looking into the situation, it would be a hell of a lot better than being ghosted. I wanted to address this reply to the music studio team but they’re not going to read it…or they will read and won’t reply. Shame. I feel that I will go into an obscenity laced rant so I’ll be a gentleman and end it here. It’s more than what steinberg deserves. On the off-chance the someone at steinberg reads this, please step up, own it and give us the status of your little MS vacation.

Jon