Cubase LE 5 Download?

Hi! I also have an Alesis iO4 and I wanted to install the program, but thats on a CD (which I received with the iO4) and I don’t have CD drive on my MacBook. Could anyone help me to solve this problem?
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

soon starting a de-noise project for old tape recordings as well as another one for trying out convolution (FIR plug-in) and idea is to use Cubase 5 LE To host the plugins.
Got my Cubase version bundled with NI Komplete Audio 6 in 2011. License key available, too.

Wondering if there’s a later (patched) version which can be downloaded?

please, Could you help?

Huge thanks

Steffen

Hi and welcome,

The latest Cubase LE 5 update is 5.1.1. But I would strongly recommend to update to the current Cubase LE 10.5, which is fully compatible with the current OSs.

I need to catch Mr. Jirsak before he reaches knighthood with the time and effort on this sub! Could I pardon you for similar issues? I have LE 5 CD, however, no CD/DVD drive on my laptop

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Same problem, loaned my us-122mk2 to a friend and disk never cam back, then my original recording computer hdd said no more… any chance of a download link and for the windows 7 drivers? Australia if that makes any difference?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Same problem here. Cubase LE5 came with Tascam US1800.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I have the same problem as many others. Years ago bought the tascam 1800 and now have a laptop without a CD-ROM drive and need to be able to use my cubase le5

I am having the same issue :frowning: I have Cubase LE5 and Lexicon Alpha 2.0

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Post by protoproto96 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:24 am

hi, same problem, can’t find CD…please, can you help me?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,
i can’t find the LE 5 CD from my IO4 alesis, and i can’t find were to download it, can someone help me?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, I can’t find the download for cubase le5 as well, can someone help?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.