No sound from piano roll with Variaudio when pitch correcting?

Maybe this will help you as I just solved my little mystery. The Editor audio is routed to the CR. In my case I have the CR assigned to two outputs that are not connected (I have 16 outs). In order for me to hear the sounds from the Editor, I have to temporarily assign the Main outputs to the CR, and then disconnect them when I’m done and reassign the pair that is not connected. Crazy.

I seriously wish there was a better way to work with the CR. And be aware, if you parallel the identical outputs in the CR and the Mains you will overload your monitors. It’s FUBAR. Anybody have any ideas?

svennilenni, yep, I saw this and it didn’t work in my situation. When the Acoustic Feedback is selected I still have no sound - and again - because my CR is not connected to the Mains output pair. But maybe you have figured something out that I have not? Is there a way to monitor the Editor that can avoid the CR, or is there a way to avoid the gain (short of turning the CR volume down) that happens when you connect the CR and Mains in parallel? What is your setup like? Thanks.