Proper audio engine: Gapless Audio!

I’ve been deeply learning Reaper, and once you use gapless audio, when you come back to Cubase you feel like you’re tripping down stairs every time you do so many things. Let’s catch up will all other DAWs!

+1

In Cubase 11, this will be history.

+1 Gapless Audio.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1000 The most annoying issue when you are used to work with Logic, Live and Studio One. These constant interruptions of the audio stream are the biggest (work)flow killer in Cubase.

+1

This would be amazing!!

+1

yes please.

+1

As much as it pains me to say it, even Pro Tools has it (& that’s only just got folder tracks). Steinberg are really behind the curve on this one.

All this time I have thought this has been happening because of my low specs computer!

This should be priority free patch/update for all users that have at least Cubase 9.5 or 10 I don’t understand why Steinberg have released Cubase 10.5 you have to pay for, if Cubase 10 still has this issue unresolved!

Thank you!

It’s not an issue, nothing to resolve, it’s a feature request.
Cubase has always worked that way, nothing wrong with that.

This is more than overdue. I actually wonder if this is ever gonna happen, given how inefficient the current audio engine is.

1 Like

How come it is not an issue where everybody here is complaining that it is an issue?

It works as intended, that’s why it is not an issue.
Not saying that it is a bad feature request.
As long as it doesn’t compromise the automatic latency compensation.
That would be my fear.

+1!!!