Freeze multiple tracks [Achieved]

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Switched to Reaper for this missing feature.

+1

+1

+1 Really need this!

Yes, why isn’t this a feature yet?

+1

Wish this was a feature to, to get around this here’s what I’ve done recently:

1. “Save as” under a new name like “LIVE CELLO record sesh”
  2. I’ve group channeled my tracks into categories to bounce stems (strings, pads, percussion, ect…) and re-importing these back into my session. This way you still have at least a little flexibility to mute certain parts of your score.
  3. Then deleting all the midi tracks
  4. Record your live musician.
  5. Then go back to your previous session that had all your midi and just “Import track from project” and bring in your audio. Everything should be in the exact same place .

I hope that helps!

I am astounded that you must wait - click - wait - click - wait - click (…)

Dear Steinberg, can we please (please) make it possible to freeze multiple tracks in one click. The operation itself can often take anywhere from 15-30 minutes to perform and just kills the vibe, especially if clients are waiting.

This aspect has been one of the things I miss in Logic for sure…

1 Like

Is this now somehow possible in Cubase 11?

I agree with all that have been said above !
Most of the times it really kills the moment!

+1 for batch freezing!

this is very true .
but for most instruments (incl. vocals) there is an obvious solution: Zero latency monitoring through your audio interface. Unless you want heavy fx chains while recording (which is not possible with low latency anyway) you can just go through your soundcards mixer?

+1 Please Steinberg do something about it. Batch freezing is really an important thing. It’s been 4 years :frowning:

This feature so necessary. I use UAD plug-ins and often max out on the card and the only way to get around it is to freeze some of the tracks. It just takes way too long. Maybe 11.5. It is a feature I would gladly pay for.

Please please please add multiple track freeze in Cubase 11!

+1 please Steinberg!
This would save so much time!

A key command for freezing/unfreezing tracks would also be very useful.