AXR4T Tools for Windows BETA?

After checking every day, I was so pleased to discover the Windows TOOLS was released. I wanted to Install and test before replying so I could give useful info. The Firmware update would not recognize unit until I first Installed the TOOLS software. Be patient it took nearly 10 min to complete. I then tested in Cubase Pro 10 with all my hardware and software. At 9600 bit rate getting a latency of 3.3. I choose 9600 so I could get 8 extra channels in and 8 out from Combining both A and B ADAT’s from my UR824. The Higher the bit rate the less channels you can send through the ADAT. If I dropped down to 4800 bit rate I could have used 8 channels per ADAT and then could use the channels from any two of my existing units (UR824, MR816csx X 2, or Mr816) for a total addition of 16 extra channels. Remember the AXR4 has 12 input channels already so at 9600 bit rate I now have 20 Hardware Inputs. I’ve been using the unit for 2 days now with no issues. It sounds crystal clearwith no hick ups. Very pleased so far. I have allot of virtual software and hardware alike. Also I have every USB port that my motherboard can support being used as well. So the thunderbolt doesn’t seem to interfere with any of my USB or MIDI devices, they all seem to work together so far. :slight_smile: