VST Transit license still on old eLicenser

I have just bought WaveLab Pro 9 and transferred my Cubase Pro 8.5 license to the new eLicenser included with WaveLab. eLicenser Control Center now shows no licenses for the old eLicenser, but on my mySteinberg account → eLicensers, when I click the down arrow to expand the old eLicenser information, I see the following message below “Delete registration”:

“Warning: this USB-eLicenser contains a license that enables the usage of VST Transit. Deleting this USB-eLicenser from the account blocks full access to an available VST Transit account”

Then, once disconnected the old eLicenser from the PC, I have tried to access VST Transit, and it seems to be working.

I guess that when a Cubase Pro license is transferred to a new e-Licenser, the included VST Transit license is copied to the new eLicenser, instead of transferred (i.e. in the end you’ll have VST Transit license on both the eLicensers): may that be correct?

Can someone please confirm it is safe now to delete the old eLicenser from my mySteinberg account?

Thanks!

Paolo

HI Paolo,

Thank you very much for your report. At the moment we’re investigating this scenario. We’ll come back if we have an answer.

See you,
Michael.

In ‘my steinberg’ menu, I can see that my old e-licenser have license of VST Transit.

How could I transfer VST Transit license to new e-licenser, and delete the old e-licenser from my account?

afaik the license follows your Cubase license so when you move that, the VST Transit license goes along with it.

Any news regarding this? I also have the same problem!