Parameters control on each tracks problem in MOFX Ext VST (Cubase 10 El. latests MOXF VST, Remote Editor an USB driver)

The problem is, that I can’t properly control parameters (by knobs on MOXF) in each other track:

• (with “Remote” mode in MOXF Remote Editor) when I’m on track 1, I’m moving knob for example with Cutoff into 10 points forward and it works but when I’ll switch to track 2, I’m moving knob with Cutoff into 10 points forward too and it didn’t work, then I’m switching back to track 1 and Cutoff is moved on 20 points… Conclusion? I’m on track 2, 3, … and still controling Cutoff (and other parameters) from track 1… even on MOXF display I still see “Cutoff 1” on other tracks
  • (with “CC” mode in MOXF Remote Editor) when I’m on track 1, I’m moving knob with the Cutoff into 10 points forward and it works but when I’ll switch to track 2, I’m moving knob with Cutoff into 10 points forward too and it rapidly starts from (last set on track 1 ??) 10 value instead from 0 and goes to 20, then I’m switching back to track 1 (where I set the knob on value 10), moving knob backwards and start going not from value 10 but from (last set on track 2 ??) 20 (rapidly switching from 10 to 20 on VST window)… Conclusion? I’m on the each other next track and controllig Cutoff (and other parameters) from the “last” position left on previous track… (on the MOXF display there is “Cutoff” without any number)

How can I set up this all stuff to control parameters with independent values for each track with switching between them??

I “juggled” all the settings in Cubase, VST, MOXF, Remote Editor and didn’t find the goal, I guess I missed something and will be very thankfull for the resolution.