VariAudio Functionality Update For NUENDO Users

It would be greatly appreciated if a member of the Development Team or any other Steinberg Staff Member could please provide some information on or about the possibility or likelihood of Nuendo’s VariAudio being updated to include the same robustness as the VariAudio within Cubase 10. With Nuendo price being what it is, one would think (most naturally) that it would not have a lesser degree of functionality in its Audio Editing capabilities than programs of much lesser cost. I’ve written e-mails requesting some insights to be provided as to the likelihood of Steinberg providing a Nuendo Update which would include the same robust functionality as demonstrated within Cubase’s most recent incarnation and was informed that this forum was the best place to make inquiries regarding this; but have not today received any kind of response. Would someone please be so kind as to address this issue with a response on this important matter. I again thank you in advance for what I hope will be a time sensitive response, or even just simply a response of some kind.