So looking at the Nuendo crossgrade, what should I check out?

Ya the price is what has me thinking about it. At regular prices, nah man no way I could justify it just for 7.1 and a better panner. However currently it is cheaper than Waves’ 360 Surround Tools (which is the only way to get their panner) and not a whole lot more than Anymix Pro (which of course it includes as well) so it has me looking at it. Also the fact that it does get an upgrade is a consideration since it would mean I wouldn’t need to buy the Cubase 10 upgrade.

So I’m debating it, and just wondering if there’s other stuff in it I should try out that might make me say “Ok that’s enough to push me over the edge.”

The reason I haven’t upgraded to Cubase 10 yet is mostly just that I haven’t been doing anything with Cubase right now. All my sound stuff is 100% hobby, no money involved, so I do it when I feel like it. I figure I’ll buy it when next I decide I want to do something, or when it goes on sale, whichever comes first. Well what has come first is this sale so… :smiley:

I’m just on the fence about it, and thus soliciting opinions. Either way doesn’t really matter, Cubase has been working fine and will continue to work fine since ultimately it is just a toy. However Nuendo looks awful shiny for the current price :smiley:.