MixConsole Channel Visibility Configuration not working as intended

Right, so my option A would not obstruct the creative process, since I add a track and record in the project window (unless I choose to do that from the MixConsole, but really, that seems unusual). Again, if I’m in the mixer it is sort of given that I want to make adjustments, set something up or get a decent overview (in this case with the help of different views) of what’s happening in the mix.

But, I suppose I have to come to terms with the fact that Steinberg chose what in their mind was the lesser of evils, since they have to consider many different use cases, even though this particular use case got the short straw, which in all honesty I find rather odd since it seems that it is quite common and obvious (from what I’ve read both in this forum and in other places). So I wish they would have found a clever way around the problems.

Anyway, I’ll just add some buffer tracks to my template, add them to the appropriate configuration and hope I don’t have to add new tracks that often after that. Thanks for your input and point of view.