Use group tracks as folders

+1

For sure!

All workflow must be easier. In many ways.
1 Group track should work as a folder track and appear above the grouped tracks. Why should I go to folder with grouptracks and search the track I need every time I want to change something for the group? And group tracks should be able to contain any type of tracks. It’s perfectly made in abletone with help of “external instruments”. For those who are too conservative should be an option to use it like it currently is. But
2 Any automation parameter envelope should appear on timeline on the same track after clicking on it.
3 If the tracks are already selected their faders should work like one without any more keys pushed. I already made a selection. Why should I add Alt+Shift to move their faders as one?
4 One should be able to add a description for Marker just double clicking on it.
5 Why not use a key command to add a marker and activate it to enter its name after adding?
Currently all is too complicated. It’s overloaded with rare on use functions, but common and simple functions realized in a really bad way.