Expression maps disappear when disable/enable instrument tracks

Hello,

maybe this is an issue long resolved (hopefully), but I came across something which doesn’t help my workflow, and hopefully I can find the solution here:

I am trying to create a big template in Nuendo 7. I’m working with disable/enable tracks to save memory space. But when I add an expression map to a track, then disable the track and close Nuendo, the next time I open Nuendo the expression map is gone (the box says ‘no expression map’).

This is very frustrating because it costs a lot of time to add the expression maps to all the tracks everytime I open Nuendo.

What can I do to ‘lock’ the expression maps to my tracks, even when I disable the tracks and close Nuendo? Or is this a bug for Nuendo 7? If so, is there a workaround to this issue?

Many thanks in advance,
cheers,
Toon

Is it normal for Steinberg not replying to your ticket for 2.5 weeks? I haven’t had a response yet, which seems weird because the issue shouldn’t be so hard to reply to…

Anyone else has the same issue?

If i open my template, the expression maps of all deactivated tracks seem to be gone, but if i enable them again, they come back.

However, i had some occasions of what you describe, where the expression map was still part of the project, but not assigned to the corresponding track (though i built it exactly for only this one track).

I agree that this should be fixed. And if Steinberg is at it, please also display the expression map when the track is deactivated. In a large template, this might be the exact thing one might be looking for. Currently one has to remember all articulations, or if searching for a specific one, enable all tracks of that instrument type.