Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crashes Cubase Pro 9

I am seeing recently that most of the time when I save an instrument in Philharmonik 2, the plug-in hangs for a couple minutes, then Cubase comes up with the “serious error has occurred” message. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a reason? It wasn’t always like this.

No issues like this for me when I was using CB Pro 9, 9.5 and now CB Pro 10.

Regards :sunglasses:

I am having the same issue. What I have found is that if you build up your score ie Wind, Brass, Strings and keyboards with no problems. When I start to associate the midi sequence with the Philharmonik percussion then my Cubase 10 Pro crashes. I’ve been wracking my brain as to what the issue and now I know why. Is this a memory leak being caused by the plugin? If so is this a Cubase 8ssue or IK Multimedia? The Philharmonik 2 standalone app seems to work out side nmneof Cubase. I can’t confirm on Cubase 9 or 9.5 if this is an issue cause you can’t backward track from 10 down to 9.5 or 9.0.

Ok this is what I did. In one of my tracks there was timpani menu. When I removed this track and used the Bob standard timpani I got control back of Cubase.