Groove agent expansions

Having trouble as explained in this other post: (Re)downloading Steinberg products... - Steinberg Lounge - Steinberg Forums

Where can I find the expansions I bought earlier this year? I see them in My Steinberg / My Products, but there’s no download options and they don’t show up in the Steinberg download assistant.

Also the download speed is just terrible (a few kB/s) even though I have a 1 Gb/s optic fiber connexion (DL, and 300Mb/s for UL).

I could reinstall all my NI software suit (nearly 1TB) in a heart beat… And nearly without my intervention. It’s only when you have to reinstall it all that you realize how outdated has become the Steinberg platform. Please do something about it!

Prime cuts, Colliding worlds, Funk essentials, Neuro mindsets, etc… Did anybody have to reinstall them? Where do you download them?

I checked my emails, I just have serial numbers and invoices. And the sticky post in this section seems outdated, the link doesn’t work (error 404).

The DL speed was OK for a while again tonight (finally finished to download Halion 6 content), but it’s back to a few kb/s now… It’s like the server has its quota per IP and reduces your bandwidth when you reach a certain threshold :confused:

you download those other expansions here