Zoom presets and Waveform Height

I’m probably not the first one to mention it, but I couldn’t find the related thread:

• Please implement Zoom presets and related Shortcuts. It is quite tedious having to zoom in and out step by step using the (G) and (H) keys. I’d like to see at least four configurable presets knobs which can be directly accessed by shortcuts

• Waveform height should be controllable by keyboard shortcuts as well. Shall be part of the Zoom presets as well.

Thanks!

Please implement Zoom presets and related Shortcuts. It is quite tedious having to zoom in and out step by step using the (G) and (H) keys. I’d like to see at least four configurable presets knobs which can be directly accessed by shortcuts

Did you check your Key Commands? File/ Key Commands/ Zoom/ “Zoom Preset 1- 5”

Waveform height should be controllable by keyboard shortcuts as well. Shall be part of the Zoom presets as well.

+1

Waveform height shortcut has been asked for years. Do we all have to get down on our knees and beg for it? May be flashmob with all of us will help )
BTW Nuage has shortcuts for this.

Oh! Just tried AutoHotKey script. And it works if main Nuendo window is active and better not to move cursor while running script.
The next script runs sequence of actions by Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+Down: it remembers mouse position, jumps to waveform height slider, turns mousewheel up or down 4 times and jumps back to stored mouse position. Of cause it’s a clumsy workaround, but it works at least. Try if you want. But your coordinates of wave height slider may vary.

^UP::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
MouseMove, 1912, 215
send {WheelUp 4}
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Return

^DOWN::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
MouseMove, 1912, 215
send {WheelDown 4}
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Return