Previous Transport Bar was better...

+1
I was actually also going to post a thread about the transport bar. ver.10 design is very annoying. too many things to complain about.
The easiest and quickest way to solve this problem is to get the ver.9.5 transport bar back to Cubase 10.

If they don’t do it, and they are going to stick to the new design,
I want them to modify at least these things written below.

1). Currently, the button to turn on/off the metronome click sound doesn’t appear on the top tool bar and on the transport bar. it’s only on the bottom tool bar.
I want to put/show items selected from the same number of choices equally on the upper, the lower and the transport bar.
At least, on the transport bar, all the items in the upper tool bar and the lower tool bar should be selectable.

2). Currently, it can only show 8 markers. it used to be 15 marker points in ver.9.5. Some people need a lot of buttons to jump to marker points. If this is not Cubase Pro, it can be fine because the lower grade cubase is not for professional mixing/editing. But, this is the highest grade of the application, and it’s supposed to be able to handle any sorts of heavy projects. I Need more than 8 markers shown on the bar.

They could say I just need to open the marker window. But, when opening a main project window, the marker window can be hidden below the project window when clicking areas on the project window. If they want to stick to this method, they should add “Always On Top” button on the marker window so that it can keep staying over the project window.

3). The ver 10 transport bar’s visibility is terrible. It doesn’t have to be in one single line. I want them to use two or multiple lines to organize shown items in better way. The ver 9.5 transport bar was way better in this design. Also, I want them to use more colors or at least more steps of gray scales (darkness/brightness) like in ver.9.5. now in ver. 10, it looks like it’s designed for color blinded people, and very hard to see. too much contrast.

I assume they made the new tool bars thinking of the situation being used on touch panel monitors, so items are large and selectable by fingers.
I understand it, but I think it shouldn’t completely replace the previous design mainly for non-tablet, regular pc users. Make it selectable in the configuration or somewhere.