eLcc observation.

Just noticed against my C10 licence it states Application instances 6?

What does that mean?

eLcc version 6.11.3.1240

Cheers
David

Anyone? What does it show against your Cubase 10 licence on the eLcc dongle list?
Mine shows Applications 6? Does anyone know what this refers to?

David

There are several ‘sub’ applications running within Cubase is all. I think it’s that each module that requires a license equals and instance.

Thanks for response Steve. Won’t that mean that every Cubase Pro 10 user should see “Applications 6” on there eLcc licence?

David

Just every user who’s using the exact same plugins etc, as you.

to Dave
Can you upload screenshot what you see?

Heres a screenshot of eLcc Licence info for C10 showing Application Instances 6.

Not clear what this is telling me.

David

to Dave
Thanks, i understand
I think license for Cubase 10 have 6 sub menu

I don’t think this reference to Application instances 6 against Cubase 10 licence on the eLcc control panel has anything to do with plugins.

Does this refer to how many prior licence versions of Cubase the licence covers. Ie Cubase 7 thorough 10, although if it does I have had prior versions to that as well. Or does it mean it covers all the different current versions of Cubase ie Artist, Elements etc?

Anyone else seeing this “Application instances 6” on their eLcc licencer panel against the Cubase 10 or indeed any other licence.

The only time I recall seeing “Application instances x” is when it’s not a full licence? As I have a full licence should’t It show the same as everyone else with a full licence?

Anyone?

Cheers
David

Anyone? What does this Application 6 against the C10 licence on the eLcc window mean.

It only appears against the eLcc licence window after you load Cubase not before. Tested with an empty project.

Cheers
David

Mine shows 7. If you have the eLicense window open when you launch Cubase you can see each instance appear as Cubase loads. I suspect if you tracked it side-by-side you could figure out what each instance does by comparing when it appeared and what Cubase was loading to initialize at that time.

Also it doesn’t seem to be related to the Project, just Cubase.

Or you could just ignore it. :bulb:

Thanks for response Raino.

Just trying to understand what is going on which aids knowledge when debugging issues.

Cheers
David