How do I transfer projects

so I just got a new iPad. Is there some way to transfer all my current projects from my previous iPad, so I can still work on them. Or do I lose them since I gotta send in my old iPad?

There are multiple ways to transfer your files between 2 iOS devices:

1. Use a computer with iTunes to copy all your Music Studio files over USB from your old iPad to your computer and then to your new iPad.
    See Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support

2. AirDrop
    The downside of this method is that you’ll have to select each file manually.

• Make sure that AirDrop, Bluetooth and WiFi are enabled on both iPads.
  • Select a file in Music Studio’s Projects screen (don’t forget files inside the Audio and Instruments folders).
  • Tap Share, enable “Compress (zip)”, tap “Apps & More”, tap OK, select your new iPad in the AirDrop field.
  • On your new iPad, select Music Studio when asked which app to open the file with.
  1. iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive…
    Again, the downside of this method is that you’ll have to select each file manually.
  • Select a file in Music Studio’s Projects screen (don’t forget files inside the Audio and Instruments folders).
  • Tap Share, enable “Compress (zip)”, tap “Files” (for iCloud Drive) or “Apps & More”, tap OK, select your preferred target to copy the file to.
  • On your new iPad, open the Files app (or Dropbox, Google Drive…), select a file and open it with Music Studio.