Console 1 integration with Nuendo

Hi all

I see that Cubase 9.5 has integration with console 1. Is this in place with Nuendo 8.3? Or will it most likely be in the next update?

Thanks

Softube Console 1 integration is available already in Nuendo 8.2.10 so it should be also in 8.3. I use vst3 version of Console 1 to get all features.

Cheers, bgor

1 Like

Perfect integration in Nuendo 8.3. Amazing controller, very recommendable

Dope! Thank you

I think Im missing something. I have 8.3 on osx Sierra. The controller works fine to control the channels using the console plugin but the “integration” part doesn’t seem to be working. Anything I didn’t setup?
Thanks

According to Softube website, Nuendo is not integrated like Cubase 9.5

How are you guys having DAW integration?

Thanks

Outdated info on Softube website (at least for Nuendo for Windows). That was status the before Nuendo 8.2.10. I went to Nuendo 8.3 in the mean time and integration of Console 1 is unchanged (woks as expected). Maybe we have integration only in Nuendo for Windows ?

bgor

1 Like

Figured it out! Whole issue with vst2 vs vst3!

Is there full integration like there is in Studio One? As in the volume knob on the unit controls the actual channel level?

Die DAW-Integration funktioniert in Nuendo 11 sehr gut - nur leider die Transportfunktion nicht. Aber ich bin mir nicht mehr sicher, ob man die nicht manuell zuweisen muss. In Cubase 10.5 hat sie bei mir funktioniert, aber ich weiĂź nicht mehr, wie ich das genau gemacht hatte.

Nachtrag:
Jetzt habe ich auch das herausgefunden: In Cubase hat Console 1 die Transportfunktion - so meine ich mich zumindest zu erinnern - automatisch zugewiesen. In Nuendo muss man das noch manuell einrichten. Aber nicht in Nuendo selbst, sondern einfach in der Console 1 unter Settings (Settings Taste drücken) - Reassign Assingable Buttons anwählen - und dann einfach das entsprechende Tastaturkommando eingeben (zuweisen), also SPACE -Taste für Start / Stop, etc…

Das ist wirklich einfach :wink:

I can confirm that the Console 1-VST3 plugin inserted on channels in Nuendo 11.0.20 is capable of these all the items in the MixConsole:

Channel Selection
Channel Pan
Channel Volume
Channel Mute
Channel Solo
Channel Sends 1-3
Channel Name
Channel Number

Thankfully the features supported are identical to Cubase as one would expect.